What Is Payment Gateway?
The Payment Gateway (PG) enables merchants, corporate and Government entities to process online transactions via the use of debit (ATM) card payments. PG supports online payment whether on the Internet or Mobile Apps with secure protection and integrity. Benefit’s Gateway accepts all locally issued debit cards in Bahrain. Even more, the Gateway can be customized to accommodate and fit the payment process requirements of any entity.
How Does It Work?
Benefit’s Gateway checks for validity, encrypts transaction details, ensures they are sent to the correct destination and then decrypts the responses which are sent back to the shopping cart / billing / account system. It is integrated with a variety of shopping cart software, databases, Internet merchant accounts and protocol exchange servers.
Note: For Credit Card Processing, kindly contact Credit Card Payment Gateway Acquirers
What Are The Advantages Of The Payment Gateway?
- Secure and reliable real-time transaction processing.
- Easy report generation, payment settlements and account reconciliation process.
- Customized gateway as per the payment process requirements of individual entities.
- Integrates with other channels such as website and Mobile Apps
- Protects merchants or corporations from any misuse or fraud attempts.
- Supports customer dispute.
How To Apply?
- Merchants, corporations or Government entities have to sign an agreement with one of the authorized financial institution and acquirer members of Benefit’s Gateway. After signing the agreement Benefit Company and the authorized Financial Institution will do all the necessary technical set-up to enable the merchant or corporate website/app, and start receiving and processing online transactions, including the financial settlement. Kindly contact us here for more information